Chris returns to join John and Joseph for the first-ever year-end holiday show! It's a don't-miss episode, chock full of news, the year-in-review, and some bold predictions for 2009. (And sorry for the delayed posting; we had some upload/encode issues at Viddler.)
- Erica Naone's piece in Technology Review on Twitter being integrated in Google Friend Connect: Can't We All Just Get Along?
- John's post on the rollout of JanRain's RPX for Universal Music: As Online Identity War Breaks Out, JanRain Becomes Switzerland
- Brad Stone's piece in the New York Times suggesting LinkedIn is moving to become an online identity provider: A Shake-Up at LinkedIn
- It's time to vote: OpenID Foundation Board of Director Election Now Open
- David's post on SixApart's launch of Motion: Motion for Movable Type
- John's 2009 predictions: The Social Web: My Predictions for 2009
- John's post right after Friday evening's Open Stack Meetup: For Posterity: The First-Ever “Open Stack” Meetup